ISS was formed on April 12, 2006, and shortly after was licensed as an FCC section 214 International Common Carrier. The core focus of ISS is the provisioning of turn-key satellite based communications solutions to end-user clients, through indirect sales partners.
ISS sales partners possess technically certified personnel, experience, facilities and the regulatory authorization necessary to support provisioning of hardware and airtime solutions in markets served.
The geographic focus of ISS is North America, Central America, South America and Caribbean regions. Core vertical market sectors served are Industrial Fisheries, Maritime Transport, Mining, Energy, Government and Defense, Hospitality, and Eco-Tourism/Adventure Travel.
Depending upon particular customer requirements, Solutions may be composed of hardware, airtime, software, integration if applicable, airtime services, and after sales support including:
- Hand-held satellite telephones suitable for basic voice, fax and data services
- Pre-paid and post-paid airtime service plans
- Small satellite packet data transceivers for tracking, short messaging and or telemetry applications; packaged with airtime service and web based portal for viewing of real-time position reports, data monitoring or data acquisition
- Portable and mobile broadband devices and airtime services
- Fixed terrestrial site satellite broadband & narrowband hardware, stabilized maritime broadband, aeronautical broadband devices, and airtime services
- Short term rental and long term hardware leasing; contingent upon satisfactory guarantees
- VHF/MF/HF transceivers; handheld and stationary
- Closed circuit television and video conferencing devices and modems for on demand viewing of video and or still shots
- VoIP routers and PSTN termination
- Program and project management
- GSM based mobile telephony solutions to enable remote mobile phone use
- VoIP and Public Switched Telephone Network connectivity
- Satellite services using L, Ku and C-band frequencies
- Satellite TV at sea